The Flexible Extension to your IT Team
OCS Java Services offers a cost-effective, call-off support service that do not need dedicated resource.
- Pro-active application service monitoring using the latest technology including JON (JBOSS Operations Network) and RHQ
- Efficient take-on of Client applications in any circumstance
- Access to OCS’ wider knowledge base
- Flexibility to scale the support service up or down as circumstances change.
Providing a range of Managed Services covering application management, technical support and outsourcing to its Clients. OCS aims to reduce existing fixed IT spend by converting it to fully flexible Managed Service. OCS removes the burden of external resource management and administration whilst still ensuring continuity of service.
The provision of skilled resources to aid application development and maintenance and product support continue to remain a key issue, as in-house resource are focused on new projects, tasks and initiatives. OCS provides comprehensive support services for applications, covering normal working hours or 24×7 support.
Managed Services include:
- Application Management and Support – full application replication, enhancement services, incident resolution
- Technical Support – installation and support, software migrations and upgrades
- Selective outsourcing – tailored SLA’s, helpdesk facilities, off-site or on-site resolution, full in and out-of-hours support (24×7).
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd line support
- Full in and out-of-hours support (24 x 7)
- Incident categories
- Standard and tailored support procedures
- Helpdesk facilities
- Incident logging, tracking and reporting
- Client review of incident statuses via the web
- Communication via phone and / or email
- Dedicated NT and UNIX support servers
- Incident resolution
- Software configuration faults
- Program faults
- Data problems
- Performance issues
- Extended SLAs and Call-offs
- Planned maintenance / support
- Enhancement services
- 3rd party software support and maintenance
- Application management
- Full application replication.