Providing a pragmatic interface between your business and IT teams across the full Project Development Lifecycle. OCS’ established team of Java Consultants can offer the full range of Lifecyle skills including Project Management, Business Analysis and Manual & Automated Testing.
Our Project Managers, Business Analysts and Test Analysts are practical and results-focused permanent employees that generally have broad experience of working on a variety of Java projects and can provide a pragmatic solution supporting both large and small projects on a long-term, short-term, part-time or full-time basis.
The ability to utilise OCS lifecycle consultants as a flexible extension to in-house resources provides benefits such as:
- Provision of accredited employees with appropriate skills, ensure our clients get the right people, with the right skills
- Flexibility to match project requirements as and when required providing an efficient use of resources and budget
- Wide variety of engagement models, giving our Clients maximum options
- Continuity of skills over time due to employee-based resources providing long-term knowledge retention for future needs
- Ability to switch on and off capacity as and when required at short notice for emergency situations.
Some recent examples of Clients using OCS Lifecycle Skills as a Service provision, include:
- Part-time Project Management of International Software development project
- Ad-hoc Business Analysis skills provided as and when required to support internal Client projects
Use of testing resource during test analysis and testing phases of Client project as per project schedule.